Smaller plumbing jobs which need a handyman plumber
Need a plumber or a handyman? Smaller plumbing jobs I do every day across South West London include fixing leaks and drips, putting in new taps, installing washing machines or dishwashers and unblocking toilets or sinks. Please get in touch and I can sort these jobs out for you as part of my regular handyman service – and any other handyman jobs you may need doing.
All small plumbing jobs undertaken by me, is charged at the handyman rate. plumber
Please get in touch to discuss your plumbing work and I can book you in. plumber
Plumbing jobs include:
- Leaks, floods, drips, overflows, sump pumps and burst pipes
- Blockages: Toilets, sinks, baths, basins, pipes and drains
- Taps: Replacement taps, tap repairs and taps installations, garden taps
- Installation and repairs: Toilets, baths, showers, basins, sinks, waste disposals
- Dishwasher and washing machine installation
- Radiators: Valves, leaks, replacements, airlocks
- Immersion heaters, water pressure and thermostats
Russell responded in no time to my query and was round that afternoon to fix a leaking radiator which he also did in no time at all. Will definitely be using him again.
Clare Masters, Richmond TW10
There are definitely times when you need a specialist plumber, but the handyman service is perfect for those small plumbing jobs.