My background is in a wide number of trades and I am able to deal expertly with a wide range of handyman odd jobs. No job is too small.
A small selection of the handyman odd jobs I regularly undertake includes:
Handyman odd jobs
- Hanging pictures, paintings and mirrors safely and securely
- Hanging curtains, curtain rails, tracks, poles and blinds
- Putting up blackout blinds
- Assembling flatpack furniture
- Mounting TVs and screens – and tidying up the cables
- Fitting door and window locks
- Smoke alarm fitting
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Child-proofing sockets, blinds and cupboards
- Fitting stair gates
- Fitting catflaps
- Fitting shower screens
- Draught proofing doors and windows
- Putting in smart alarms
- Replacing bulbs
- Resealing baths
- And many more small jobs not listed!
Please have a look at recommendations from customers across South West London – and please get in touch to discuss the work you need doing. The above list is not exhaustive – I can undertake a wide range of handyman odd jobs – please get in touch to discuss the work you need doing.
All work will be completed by me, to a high standard. I can do just one small job, or work my way through a longer ‘to-do’ list you have compiled of all those jobs that have mounted up and need fixing. I work efficiently and safely, and have a full range of professional tools for doing the work.